2023 Indonesia Total Solar Eclipse with Astronomer Bob Berman
Coming soon, a luxurious Solar Eclipse, tropical adventure with astronomer Bob Berman! Starting in Bali, we will fly guests to chartered yachts on which we will spend 10 days exploring Indonesia and chasing the total Solar Eclipse. Full itinerary and pricing information will be available in the spring. Space is limited, sign up now to be one of the first to receive tour details.
PRICING COMING SOON.
More details coming soon.
CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
- Deposits for Solar Eclipse Tours are fully refundable* until 1 year prior to the tour start date.**
- Tour deposits are fully refundable* until 6 months before the tour start date.**
- At 6 months, the deposit becomes 50% refundable.
- At 3 months from the tour start date, the deposit is non-refundable.
- All tour payments become non-refundable after final payment date.
**Unless otherwise stated
- We strongly recommend that all guests travel with a trip protection plan.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Special Interest Tours and sponsoring organizations act only as an independent contractor for the suppliers of transportation, accommodations, food and other goods and services provided to our tour guests.
- All arrangements to transport and accommodate other services are made upon the express condition that Special Interest Tours and its agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage, injury, or loss to person or property, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond our control, including without limitation: any act or negligence or breach of contract of any third party, such as an airline, cruise line, train, hotel, restaurant, ground handler, etc., who is to or does supply any goods or services to the tour.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Special Interest Tours and its agents are not responsible for any loss or expenses due to delay or change in schedule, overbooking and/or other default done by any third parties, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of nature, acts of terrorism, war, quarantine, theft, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond our control.
- SIT Tours may be sold in conjunction with the services of any airline. The passenger tickets in use by associated carriers, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the carriers and the passenger. Carriers are not responsible for any act or omission or events during the time tour guests are not aboard their conveyances.
- Special Interest Tours reserves the right to change the itinerary of its tours without prior notice, upon extenuating circumstances. If a tour is canceled by Special Interest Tours due to low enrollment (less than the required minimum of 10 registered guests), Special Interest Tours shall incur no liability beyond the refund of all tour guests' payments thus far received. However, if Special Interest Tours must cancel for reasons beyond its control, including but not limited to weather, disease, strikes, acts of nature, acts of terrorism or war, SIT liability shall be limited to a refund of only those portions of the tour cost, as able to be recovered from suppliers.
- Photo, video, and other promotional material relating to a tour may be used by Special Interest Tours for our website and additional, sponsored social media e.g.: Facebook, Instagram, Canva, and Twitter galleries etc. All materials displaying the activity and/or likenesses of tour guests will not be sold or used outside of Special Interest Tours media.
Have Questions? Ask An Expert
This was my third tour with TRAINS and Special Interest Tours, and I have already booked my fourth. These trips are a great way for railfans from near or far to visit all of the significant tourist and historical sites in a given region on a single trip. A significant bonus is the private excursions and shop tours not generally available to the public.
Rand J.Keystone Rail Tour
Great tour, we saw everything in Alaska we wanted & more, The talks really helped understand more about the stars and the northern lights, the museums helped understand more about the Alaskan culture & art, and the northern lights were awesome. Hannah & Anjali are the best..very organized and thoughtful to everyone's needs....everyone this trip is a must do !!!!
Dawn & David L.Northern Lights
The tour was very professionally run and was well planned. What makes this tour different from others is that we were all made to feel like family. Everyone on the tour had a great chemistry and many friendships were developed. I would recommend this tour group to anyone.